Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Board





So this is my board.

Like it?

I just got it.

My mom was pretty mad about the whole grafitti thing. She liked it better plain -- just black deck, silver and red trucks, black wheels.

I'm into the deco, myself.

Anyway, I've tried it a few times and have survived to tell the tale. So to celebrate, here's what I'm thinking. I photoshopped this sucker back to the way it was when my mom got it for me -- clean as a whistle.

Here it is:






Now, your mission -- if you choose to accept it, is to take this plain-jane board -- (go ahead -- just pull the pic off my site -- I'm all about the sharing) and fancy it up. If you want to post a copy of your efforts, go ahead and do that, too.

If not -- just go wild, decorate the thing -- and dream of spring.

That's what I'm doing.

~Darby

No comments:

Post a Comment