Sunday, September 20, 2009

Attention Winners!

Hi Gang,

Back after a brief hiatus. We'll be starting interviews again next week -- yeah! But for now...some unfinished business. We've got some winners who are missing their prizes!




















Make sure to check back to see if you have been a winner of a contest in the past few months. Some of the winners haven't sent in their addresses, and without your addresses, we can't send you off the books. Maurice may be a genius, but he's not psychic...


So, hollering out to a few winners here. If your name is on the list below, send your address by email to my scribe:   kcdyer[at]telus[dot]net.

And your prize will be winging its way to your door.

Right now we're looking for:

Bunny B and Llehn -- for THE RUNAWAY DRAGON by Kate Coombs

and

Beautyxinsanity [also tweeting as @tegan19] -- for Kelley Armstrong's THE SUMMONING.

We'll give you a couple of weeks and if we haven't heard back, we'll do a re-draw from the remaining list of entrants. So check in soon!

~Darby [and an impatient Maurice, paw tapping....]

2 comments:

  1. I re-sent the email! Let me know if you haven't received it! Thanks :)

    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually already sent you my address on the day of the drawing. I also sent it to Kate who contacted me today. Do you want me to send it to you again?

    lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete